Monday, November 7, 2016

JFF: Christmas Trees Meet Stamptangle

Hi Guys! Thanks for stopping by today. I have a really fun card to share with you that was made using some brand new Just For Fun Stamps!! 

For today's card I knew I wanted to do something fun that would kick off the holiday season just right, so I pulled out my stamptangled Christmas tree stamp and got to work.


For this card I took a standard A2 size card and cut a window out, leaving a 3/4" border. The border can really be any size and I actually tried a couple different sizes before settling on this one. I think it fits the stamp the best. 

After I had the window cut out I went to work on the focal piece. For the tress I decided to stamp the image onto a piece of vellum and then trace around the ink outline with a gold marker. I could have also heat embossed the inked image and came out with a similar look, either way works out just fine. 

After I had the image looking the way I liked I decided to fussy cut it out and attach it to my window. 


The inside opens up to a green background and a really fun green foil sticker sentiment. 

Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Crafting. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
Post a Comment