Friday, November 25, 2016

Embossed Trees

Last week was the week of tags and this week has been the week of embossing. I hope you have enjoyed my projects and have found some inspiration. Today's card is another easy card that came together using an embossing folder and a quick Cricut cut. 
After I cut the card bases out I decided to run some white cardstock through my Sissix embossing machine. Last year I bought this beautiful snowflake folder and I did not get the chance to use it that much, so I jumped right to it this year. I then layered the white embossed layer onto a green layer and then I added that onto the card base. Here is a close up of that snowflake embossing. 
After I had all of the embossing done I went on search for a tree. The tree image that I found came from the Theresa Collins "December 25th Cartridge." If you have not checked out this cartridge then I highly recommend it. 

The inside was left blank except for the "Celebrate the Season" stamp which is an old school wooden stamp that I picked up on clearance. 

I hope you enjoyed this easy project and that my embossing has inspired you to go out and create something wonderful. Thanks for stopping by.  

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment