Friday, November 18, 2016

Easy Foil Tags

Do you remember yesterday, how I told you that I made tags using dollar store foil? Well welcome back to another tag post using that same dollar store foil! I love when I find crafting supplies that I love and and save money at the same time. I also mentioned, yesterday, that I was in charge of making 25 tags and I wanted some to come together easy, well today's tags do just that. 


These tags were cut out using a pre-made template found in Cricut Access. I am so sorry, but for some reason I could not find the name of the cartridge I used. I even went back to try to find it and after digging through 1500 tags I could not find it, so if anyone knows please feel free to comment with it below. 

So, using a pre-designed tag is another really easy way to batch produce tags. For these ones I simply changed the size to what I wanted and then cut it out onto some green cardstock. Since pre-designed projects typically are pretty plain I decided to spice things up a little bit and add that beautiful dollar store foil to the background. 

There you have it. A week full of fun and easy tags for you to re-create as you wish. Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure to come back on Monday for a week full of challenges. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment