Thursday, November 24, 2016

Creative Knockouts: Holiday Odds and Ends

Welcome to Digital Thursday and thanks for checking out my project today. On Thursday's we start a brand new challenge over at Creative Knockouts and this week our theme is "Tis the Season." 

For my project I decided to use the Christmas Toppers (set 4) file from Digital Delights. This is a really fun file and it comes with four fun holiday images that you can use in so many different ways.

For instance, take these mini embellishments that I created with a couple of circle punches and those adorable images. Oh yes, you better believe that I colored all of these images in using Paint. I wanted to make a whole bunch of them so I could use them all season. After they were colored in I decided to upload them into Design Space so that I could have the machine cut them all out for me. 

 

For those of you who stop by the site often you know that I am on a 25 days of tags challenge and it's finally coming to an end. I couldn't help but throwing in tags #11 and #22 using the same digital stamps.



And of course my son just had to get involved with the coloring. These images are so much fun! As the name implies they are made for bag toppers, but can be used for so much more.



 I hope you enjoyed my projects for today. Make sure to stop by Creative Knockouts to take part in our "Tis the Season" challenge where Digital Delights is giving away a $5.00 gift certificate.

Happy Thanksgiving!

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg

Post a Comment