Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Boy's Birthday Card Clean & Simple

For today's card I decided to keep it clean and simple using only a couple of items, like papers and a stamp. 

Cards, especially masculine cards, should not always be overloaded with glitz and glam and for today's card I tried to keep it as clean and simple as possible so that new and seasoned card makers can remember how great a basic card can look. 


For this card I used The Paper Studio's "Little Boys and their Toys" paper line for the designer/star pattern paper as well as the "sponged" orange background paper. I love the look of orange and blue together so why not add some shimmery silver as my neutral color. 

To top this card off I decided to use a frame and a sentiment from the Close to My Heart "Framed" stamp set. Too add some more detail to the card I decided to use 3-D foam tape to pop up that framed sentiment. 

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you were inspired or even challenged to create a clean and simple card. Happy Crafting. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment