Friday, November 4, 2016

Autumn Themed Flip Book Video - Green Duck Preview

I am having so much fun playing along with my monthly Green Duck club! The die cuts that you get every month are simply fantastic. For the beautiful month of November I decided it would be great to make a fun (#Grateful) mini flip album. So sit back, grab your favorite beverage, and enjoy. 


The paper I used for this album came mainly from two paper packs. The Paper Studio "All Season's 3" pack as well as some retired Sangria paper from CTMH. 


On this project, aside from the Green Duck die's, I also used a couple of additional die cuts from my stash and a couple that were even cut out from the designer paper's pattern. In a picture below you will see an apple as well as a couple of sentiments, which were simply fussy cut out...wah-lah automatic matching embellishments. 

Using Green Duck's die's I also had a chance to make these beautiful tags.  I love tags in mini albums and flip books because they are a great accessory or even a quick matching journal tag. After I make them I simply find a pocket and slide them right in. 


Here are a couple of up close pictures that I took to show off more of those beautiful Green Duck Dies. It's so easy to have a bunch of seasonal dies on hand that I can quickly grab and add to any of my projects. 




To show you the whole album I decided to make a video. I hope you enjoy. 


If you are interested in learning more about Green Duck you can check out Melinda's Etsy shop hereMelinda creates beautiful centerpiece's, as well as some other items. Melinda also runs the awesome monthly die cut club, which can be located here

If you love these mini flip books then feel free to check out some of my past posts. This Disney album is always a big hit, then I have a project life one, and also a Nautical oneFlip books are nice because there is no wrong way to make one, just have fun with it.

Thanks for joining me today. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment