Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Sunny Days: Everyday Easel Card

Hi! Welcome to Tuesday which brings us another Sunny Day Crafting Anything Goes Challenge! If you have not stopped over to this blog then you are totally missing out on a really talented and eclectic design team. 


For my project I decided to throw together an Easel Card. I have done these cards before and when it comes to fancy folded cards these easels are very simple and so much fun. You can get an easy how to post by clicking here and you can see some of my other Easel cards here and here


Here is the card when it is open and sitting upright. I know the paper is from Jillibean soup but the rest is mismatched from my stash. 


Make sure to come on over to Sunny Day Crafting and check out what the other design members have came up with, there's layouts, 3-D projects, cards, and more. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment