Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Sunny Day: Halloween Pocket Letter

I am having so much fun playing around with the Chillingsworth Manor paper pack and I have been waiting a while to show off this next project to you, but I had to make sure that it was received before I went bragging about it.


Here are some close-ups of each row of pockets. I made each card myself using the Chillingsworth Manor paper line from Echo Park.


Of course my signature shaker pocket in the middle. Since I am making it mandatory to put these adorable shakers into all of my PL's I have gotten much better. Practice makes perfect right?! Also who knew that adding sequins into a pocket could be so hard, seriously though too many and it's funny looking too few and there's no point. ;)  



Here is the backside with all of my goodies. 


And a close up of some of those goodies. 





I hope you enjoyed my project for today and that you come on over to Sunny Day Crafting and play along with our Anything Goes Challenge. Happy Crafting!

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment