Thursday, October 6, 2016

Just For Fun Challenge!

So as many of you know I am a brand new designer for Just for Fun Stamps which is awesome because I get to play around with new stamps. Why am I telling you this again, well it's because what you may not know is that Just For Fun not only makes stamps, but they also have a really fun monthly challenge that you can come and play along with.


For this card I used the Chillingsworth Manor paper pack from Echo Park along with some buttons from my stash and some glitter trim from the dollar store. Those beautiful stamps are from Just For Fun and they are the Stamptangle Tall Pumpkin and the Stamptangle Large Pumpkin. 

To complete the images I first stamped the images in Desert Sand ink from CTMH, then I sponged on the Poppy ink, and finally then I took my alcohol markers and tackled the stems and the outline. I had a little bit of trouble playing around with the stems but I loved the card so much anyway that I decided to run with it all the way ;) 


So, how do you play along with us this month? Well you simply pull out your rubber stamps and create a beautiful Halloween project! It's really that easy. Then come on over to the Just For Fun blog located here and link up with us. Also remember that the stamp does not need to be a Just for Fun stamp, but you will get a bonus entry for using on of our fun stamps. 

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see you over at JFF! Happy Crafting. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg

I am also submitting this card to The Paper Players Halloween Challenge found here
Post a Comment