Friday, October 28, 2016

Hello Card

Happy Friday and thanks for joining me today. I love making cards that can be used in many different occasions, because hey you never know when and why you are going to need to write someone a few notes.

I designed my card today to be part of a set of cards that are great for any occasion, so if you missed it make sure to head back and check out Wednesday's card, which uses the same paper pack and has a completely different look.


This card was thrown together really easy by using multiple patterned papers from the same pack. I love doing this because it takes a lot of guess work out of the process and you can rest assure that all of your papers are going to match. 

The accessories for this card came out of my stash and came together really easy using a card sketch from a CTMH reference book. I also took some of that paper and decorated the inside with it. 


Again I left the inside blank because I wanted this card to have some freedom as far as theme. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my project and have a great weekend! 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment