Friday, October 28, 2016

Halloween Tags: Green Duck Meets Chillingsworth

Well for today's post I combined two very awesome things and created three wonderful tags. Here see for yourself. 


I told you they were pretty awesome :) For these tags I decided to combine the Chillingsworth Manor paper from Echo Park with the monthly die cuts that I got from my Green Duck October Club Kit. Armed with these two items (or set of items, I suppose) these tags quickly came together in no time. Here take a closer look at them.

This fun little witch and cauldron came from the Green Duck Die Club kit. I then added that way to perfect "Hocus Pocus" tag which I simply fussy cut from the paper pack. To top off this tag, and pull that awesome green through a little more, I found some matching gems and some organza fabric from my stash and added them to finish it off. 

This next one is my favorite out of the bunch. 


At first I was not sure what I wanted to use that beautiful image for and then it hit me, why not make a tag, hence starting this whole process. The base of the tag is that "Magic" sticker straight from the paper pack peeled off and adhered to a basic black tag. I then decided to add that little lady using some 3-D tape. To top off this tag I added that cute little spider (also from the monthly kit) and some orange Halloween ribbon I picked up from the dollar store. 

Finally for the last tag I decided to focus on the little boy dressed in a spider costume. Of course I couldn't resist adding that adorable pumpkin pail, also from the monthly kit, to promote trick or treating :) The base of this tag is a piece of designer paper, from Chillingsworth Manor, cut in half and flipped over. The best thing about double sided paper is that you don't have to worry about it matching, ever!! I then finished up this tag with some black glitter ribbon (from the dollar store) which I added to the top of the tag and across the middle of the background (to cover the paper seams.) 


Well there you have it. I hope you enjoyed these tags today and that you check out Green Duck's monthly club. 

Happy Crafting!



 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
Post a Comment