Monday, October 24, 2016

Halloween Mini PL

Thanks for stopping by today! I had two different events over the last couple of weeks and each one required me to make a Halloween Mini PL so I am here to show off the first one I made, then you will have to come back to check out the second one later this week :) 

So a lot of the inspiration for this mini PL came from gifts and goodies that my friends have mailed out to me, so thank you if you see anything that is yours. 


So for the front of my PL I decided to start on the background. For the background paper I chose Echo Park Chillingsworth Manor. I then layered my focal image on top of that DSP. For one side I chose an embelllishment that one of my friends made for me. On the other side I decided to stamp a pumpkin image using a stamp from Just For Fun. 

Of course if you know me at all, you know that I am a sucker for the shaker. Here is a close up of some of the goodies that I tucked inside the middle pocket. 


I used some small accessories (provided by another friend) along with some orange sequins and some black stars. I then decided to add that fun green rubber sticker just to top it off. 

Here is the back view of the whole letter. That first spot is blank because that's where I add my letter. I also have added a package of goodies that did not fit into the pockets, as you can see from the pictures below. 


This tag and the base of the bag were both made by a friend. I decided to use that tag to write my letter on. I also went ahead and added a little more to the treat bag, all three of those stickers were also given to me. 


Here's a picture of some of the goodies. I have a whole sheet of G45 Halloween stickers and it turns out they are not really my style at the moment so I cut up some of those and pas




Well I hope you enjoyed my project for today! Make sure to follow along by email to catch the other Halloween PL that I made and in the meantime you can check out my full size Halloween Pocket Letter from last week, here.

Thanks and Happy Crafting.


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment