Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween Embellishments

Happy Halloween! Today I wanted to get the last of my Halloween projects out before I bombard you with Christmas and Winter cards. Just a note if you are interested in having me make some hand made holiday cards for you make sure to email me.

Ok moving right along. At the begining of every season I try to sit down and make some embellishments that I hopefully will either use or give-a-way to someone awesome and today's post is of just that, Halloween Embellishments.

The first batch of embellishment where cut out from the Cricut and pieced together. I then went ahead and added some white gel pen accent.

Moving right along, the next embellishments are inspired from a Little Hot Tamale on youtube. I show you the envelops broken down in one of the pictures. I added a little mini book and a tag to some of them and left the other closed.  






I love making and decorating these little accessories. They are so easy and can be added to cards, layouts, and even 3-D items. 


I also tried my hand at some tassels and cut out witch hats.


I hope this post gave you some inspiration or at leastt showed you some new ways to make embellishments. Thanks so much for stopping in today and have a safe and happy Halloween.  

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment