Monday, October 17, 2016

Fun with Stamptangle Gourds

Today I have another Just For Fun Stamp to show off. I am having so much fun with these stamps and today's card focuses on just the stamp and the lovely stamptangle patterns JFF has perfected. 


That beautiful Fall stamp is the Stamptangle Gourds stamp and can be found here. For the subtle fall colors I chose to color the image in using my watercolor pencils. This can be done a number of ways, but I decided to color straight onto the image and then take a wet brush to blend and smooth. For the festive and fun patterned background paper I used the retired Sangria line from CTMH. I then decided to raise and mat the top layer to add some interest. I also decided to wrap a thick gold ribbon around the front as an embellishment. I really wanted to image to stand out on this card so I kept it pretty simple.

Thanks for stopping in today, I hope you enjoyed my project. 

  photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment