Thursday, October 13, 2016

Creative Knockouts: Nikki Burnette - Perfect Day Card

Hi Guys! It's Thursday and I am back with a brand new "Anything Goes" Creative Knockouts challenge. This week out challenge is brought to you by the fabulous Nikki Burnette

For my project I chose the beautiful Mermaid Stamp and I decided she really needed to stand out, so I propped her up on an Easel card! 


Most of the items for this card came from my stash and pulled together through layering and matting. The inside elements add a lot of dimension which also hold the card in an upright position when open.  



You can see that I played around with those items a little bit to get a sturdy hold. 

That awesome image is from Nikki Burnett and is propped up using 3-D tape. I uploaded it into Design Space and then used the print and cut feature so that I could  keep the finer details, like the flowing hair.


Thanks for stopping by today, make sure to join us this week for our Anything Goes Challenge. We love stopping by your sites and showing our support :) 

Happy Crafting! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment