Thursday, October 27, 2016

Creative Knockouts: Holiday Elves

Thanks for stopping in today to check out my newest creation using Digital Stamps. Today, over at Creative Knockouts, we have started a brand new challenge called "Something to Say." This challenge will require you to include a sentiment either on the outside or on the inside of your card. Our sponsor for this challenge is A Day For Daisies and they are offering one lucky winner a $12.00 gift card to their store.


I love playing along with A Day for Daisies and quickly chose to use the Elves at Work stamp to make a fun holiday card. 

I used my alcohol based markers to color in this image. I then matted the image onto some green cardstock and cut it down to size (which I believe is about 2.5" x 3.75" ish). I then took some paper from The Paper Studio's "All Seasons 4" paper pack and layered that onto the base. As for the accessories, the gold trim is from my stash and that lovely holly berry is from a discounted package that I picked up from Tuesday Morning. 


The inside of the card says "Have yourself a Merry little Christmas" which is my creative sentiment this week. 

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed my project and that I see you over at our Creative Knockouts blog. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment