Wednesday, October 12, 2016

A Simple Confetti Wishes Birthday

So for today I am going to switch it up a little and instead of bringing you a Halloween project I am going to show off a simple birthday card using the retired Confetti Wishes paper pack from CTMH.


This card came together fairly quickly and was kept very basic. I really wanted the paper line to stand out since it's so lively.  

The fun patterned paper is actually called "Confetti Wishes" and is a retired line from CTMH. After adding the paper, I then decided to add a banner, pulling the color right off from the paper line. Notice with the patterned paper I did not leave a border, this is to keep your interest on that pattern. The stamp is a very old, hand me down, rubber stamp which was stamped in a black ink. To help celebrate I decided to add a sundae which comes from the Cricut Cartridge "Something to Celebrate." To finish it up I added some pink sequins from my stash. 

I hope you enjoyed my card today. Thanks for stopping by and make sure to come back tomorrow for a brand new project. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment