Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Sunny Days: Foil Card Set

Welcome back to another "Anything Goes" challenge brought to you by Sunny Day Crafting. A few weeks ago I was cruising around the isles of Tuesday Morning and I came across a bunch of discounted paper crafting supplies, including this wonderful foil paper and a book of vellum sentiments, and could not wait to get crafting.


If you have never been in a Tuesday Morning store, I highly recommend going in and cruising around at least once. It's a discounted variety store and their crafting supply is awesome and super cheap. 


I decided to keep these cards simple because I really wanted to showcase that beautiful purple foil. Following that same rule of thumb, I not only matted the foil layer with a wonderful purple card stock, but I also decided to leave the white backing on the sentiment. 

I hope you enjoyed my projects for today and that you come on over and join us for our Anything Goes challenge. You have until Monday the 26th to come on over and join us. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment