Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Sunny Days Challenge

Yes it's true, I am bringing you another Christmas card today and I promise this is the last one for the week. Today also marks the day that a brand new challenge starts over at Sunday Day Crafting, where it's always "Anything Goes." 

Grab it

For today's card I dug out my Carta Bella "Winter Wonderland" paper line and my CTMH Sketch book "Originals." I also received some inspiration from my "Holiday Theme: Present" card swap in my online group, where we were challenged to use presents or toys somewhere on the card.   


I simply love that large tag, which is where the presents are hidden! 

This is a standard A2 card measuring 4.25" x 5." 5. I decided to add some vellum to the front to create a pocket to stick my tag into. The tag is not attached to the front of the card and can come off and be used, if desired. I also used some CTMH Cranberry Shimmer Trim to create a border, and to hide the adhesive from the vellum. I also used two different patterned papers on the card front, one for the pocket and one for the card base. 

I hope you enjoyed this lovely card today and that you come over and play along with us at Sunny Day Crafting.  Here are the rules: 

Hope you'll play along this week!

Rules:
NEW: **Link up limit once per day
**Create any type of project
**Link directly to your blog post
**New challenge begins every Tuesday
**Top Picks posted at the beginning of the next challenge
Have fun!

I also hope to see you back over here tomorrow for some fun DIY Halloween Embellishments and a free SVG!! :) Thanks and Happy Crafting. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment