Friday, September 2, 2016

Splash Park PL Layout

I told you that I would get back into the swing of things and even though I technically have one more week left of summer I am going to try to continue my normal Friday scrapbooking posts starting with this wonderful and fun PL layout from earlier this season.

Splash parks have always been one of my favorite places to take my son. I mean come on a fun park where you can run around and get sprayed by dozens of sprinklers, who wouldn't love that. So when we heard about a brand new one opening up right down the road, you know we were one of the first families in line. 


What a great way to start off the summer! 

For this layout I decided to take a 12" x 12" piece of paper and to cut it up so it resembled my pocket page, this sheet would become that fun summery background you see. I also took the whole album of photos that I had from this visit and I decided to make a 8"x10" collage with them. This method not only gives me variety in the sizes of photos (variety=interest) but it also allows me to add groups and multiple photos to each pocket. After I had the photos where I wanted them, I then decided to decorate the page with PL cards from Becky Higgin's "Super Cute" set. Since I am the mom of two little boys, I do not ever get to use pink and so when I get the chance I go for it. 

Well thanks for checking out my post today! I hope you enjoy your weekend and as always Happy Crafting! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment