Thursday, September 29, 2016

Creative Knockouts: Fall Card

Welcome back. Today is a beautiful day so I'm going to bring you a brand new challenge from Creative Knockouts and of course a beautiful digital image! First things first, this week's challenge is "Fall" and is sponsored by Di's Digis who is generously giving one lucky crafter a $12 gift card to their online store!! 


Now for some more fun. My lovely card this week just screams fall to me and is perfect for either a male or a female recipient. 


The image is a scene from Whimsy Stamps that I printed out on cardstock and then colored in using my Alcohol based markers. The paper is from the "Three Seasons" paper pack from Hobby Lobby and is so very bold and vibrant that I wanted my image colors to match, hence why I went with the bold alcohol markers. 

I then decided to use up some of my many buttons and tied some twine through the holes and adhered using medium glue dots. Remember when adding accessories add them in a triangle pattern to keep it "random" and to add in odd numbers.  

Well there you have it, a really fun fall card for any occasion. I hope you enjoyed my project. Make sure to come on over and play along with us this week, you never know when you could be picked for a fabulous prize! Happy Crafting. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
Post a Comment