Thursday, September 1, 2016

CK: Challenge Birthday Card

Today is Digital Thursday which means that there is a brand new challenge over at Creative Knockouts. This week we want to see some sparkle and shine projects so make sure to glitz up your projects and then bring them on over for your chance to win 3 free images from Art by MiRan.

Today, I decided to grab the Birthday Betty Image found here and use it to make a fun and simple birthday card.


This is a really fun image so I decided to keep the card somewhat clean. I used the paper pack (and accessories) from Echo Park called "Birthday Wishes." I had a really really busy morning trying to keep the boys happy while I completed this card so I decided to color the card in digitally using Paint.  I'm not going to lie, I originally got out my alcohol markers to complete it like normal, but after 90 minutes (mainly of baby fuss time) and a screwed up image I decided to switch my mediums and go digital. I know it's so basic and simple and while this was a shortcut to get the card completed, I really like the way it came out and might have to try this again the future.

So after being up for more than 4 hours I am going to go and attempt to put my baby down for a nap, again :) Thanks for stopping by today and make sure to head on over to Creative Knockouts and join in on the fun.  Happy Crafting! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment