Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Batty Halloween Tags

I have been making so many tags lately that I am sharing them in sets!! :) Plus, I am getting pretty good and I am ready to share some expertise, or maybe just a project for the day. 


For these tags I used the Three Seasons Paper pack from Hobby Lobby along with some retired CTMH Halloween stickers and accessories. I went a little hog wild on them and just started having fun. My favorite part of these tags is the beautiful ribbons at the tops and those awesome and ever so funky pumpkins.

Well there you have it, a really quick and easy project (or two.) I hope you enjoyed my tags and are getting really into the Fall spirit. Make sure to come back by tomorrow to check out my Digital Thursday challenge and our all new Creative Knockouts Challenge! 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment