Monday, August 22, 2016

Easy Card/Tag Sets: Teals to You!

So the only thing better than a beautiful card is receiving a beautiful card and tag set!! I know tell me about it. I truly believe I am on to something so simple yet so much fun!


I was challenged to make a teal and yellow card so I dug into my ColorBok paper book and found this lovely pattern paper which I thought would pair nicely with my blue butterfly. I received that butterfly sticker in a swap and it's so gorgeous that I have been waiting for the right time to use it.. and wah-lah perfect paper pairing :) 


That lovely black shimmer ribbon was $1.00 at the dollar tree!! Yay!! I love a great deal and I need to head back and get way more, they have purple, orange, and black. I wasn't sure if I would use it or not so I only picked up the black. I will let you in on a little secret, though, I use this cheap ribbon as much as my CTMH shimmer trim ($6!!) and the only difference is that the $1 store stuff is ribbon and needs adhesive. 

Ok so moving on. The arrows and "Hello" sentiments (on both) came from a happy mail swap. The black enamel dots and the teal twine on the tag are both from CTMH. Leaving us with that yellow butterfly, which to be honest with you was from one of the first paper packs I have ever purchased!! (WOW!!)  


And there you have it. Using just some scraps and extras I quickly made a card and a matching gift tag :)

Make sure to stay tuned to my blog this week to check out my latest scrapbook page as well as a brand new "All Boy!" mini album. In the meantime you can check out these other mini album posts.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment