Friday, August 5, 2016

Tags on Cards.. Oh My...

Happy Friday! I hope everyone had a chance to head on over to Creative Knockouts and to play along with our favorite color challenge this week (remember there is a prize for one lucky winner!!)

We, of course, are busy once again this weekend but before it officially kicked off I wanted to get on here and show off a card made with tags!! I have been in such a tag rampage lately that I figured this card would fit in perfectly with it. 


This card was made a while ago using a Bo Bunny Card kit. The kit came with templates for 10 or so cards that you could follow if you wanted to. Of course I rebelled and decided to go off on my own using their products. I finished off the card by adding my own green ribbon to complete the tag look. 

Well I hope you enjoyed my card for today. Make sure to head on over to Creative Knockouts and play along with us and I hope to see you back here next week. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment