Saturday, August 27, 2016

Live it Up! Happy Birthday Card

I went through a whole "no buy July" and while it was nice and very thrifty, I have since been dying to get my hands on some new paper.. I mean who doesn't Love, need, desire new paper. So off I went, to shop around for paper, when all of a sudden I came across this lovely paper pack called "Birthday Wishes" from Echo Park. By the way, I love Echo Park and this really fun paper line.


So everything on this card (except the gems) came from the paper pack. This pack was tailored for a boy's birthday but as you can see it can be used for anyone's birthday. 

The inspiration for this card came from a Split Coast Stampers sketch challenge that looks something like this. 


As you may know I am a sucker for card sketches and this is a really fun community so why not jump in and join the fun. If you have not checked out this community then head on over there and sign up...and don't hesitate to jump right in there are all levels of skill and everyone there does some sort of paper crafting!! 

Well there you have it! I hope you enjoyed my fun filled birthday card. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment