Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Little Star Baby Card

If you have been following along then you saw this lovely baby mini album that I made for a customer order. Well I figured since I was pulling out all of my baby goodies anyway that I would make a card or two, you know, just in case anyone I know is getting ready to have a baby.

For today's card I used two different paper packs. The main one I used was called "Little Safari" and it from The Paper Studio and the second one I used was "Bundle of Joy" from Echo Park. 


I knew that the Twinkle, Twinkle journal card had to be front and center on something and since I could not fit it into the baby album I decided to make a card to go along with the alum. The background papers are from the Safari line and those stars have been cut out and stored in my stash forever (what a great use for them!!) 


The inside features some more of the Safari papers and a rub-on that was not made for a new baby but does work. 

Thanks for stopping in today! I hope you are enjoying your last full week of summer!! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment