Thursday, August 25, 2016

Christmas Wishes Holiday Card

Today's card came together in no time flat because I used a kit to piece it all together. I saw this paper line and knew that I just had to have it to start the Holiday Season out just right. The paper line I am talking about is called Carta Bella Collection Kit - Christmas Wonderland and it's so pretty and so much fun to work with.

Carta Bella - Christmas Wonderland Collection - 12 x 12 Collection Kit

I really enjoyed the classic red and green, almost rustic/vintage, theme that this line goes with so I figured I would give it a try. Then when I got it I immediately pulled out the paper from today's card and got to work.


I absolutely love how that blue ties in with the whole card. I'm not going to lie, it was a little hard to see this card passed along to a new sender :) Ahh...bittersweet. Well good thing I bought the whole pack and can bring you more from this beautiful Carta Bella line.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are enjoying these last few beautiful days of summer! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment