Thursday, August 4, 2016

Back to School Card Challenge

This week over at Creative Knockouts we were challenged to use some of our favorite color combinations, although hard my favorites always stem around the earthy tones...like brown, green, and yellow.) So, as if your favorite color combination is not fun enough for you we are always showcasing images and prizes from none other than Imagine That (my image is School Time Ted & Trudy


I love this image and the fact that all of my DSP came from the one set. I also love how matting makes all the difference in this card :) 

I originally set out to make Doo-man's new kindergarten teacher a card with a little present, but as I was making this card I also thought it would be cute to give to someone who was celebrating their first day of school. Don't ever hesitate to send a card out to someone to let them know you are thinking about them (they will love getting something other than bills!) 

Well short and sweet today. Thanks for stopping by and make sure to come on over to Creative Knockouts this week for your chance to win a $10 gift card to Imagine That Designs! 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment