Monday, August 29, 2016

Baby Boy Mini Album

I am so completely addicted to these little mini albums!! Seriously, I love them and cannot stop making them. See here is an everyday one and I have one for an older boy that I am planning on having up on the blog soon, I promise. Today, however, I am going to show you one that I made for a baby boy's first years.


This lovely album uses the Bundle of Joy Paper line from Echo Park (plus a few things from my stash sprinkled in.) I received one of these from the original designer, over at My Sister Scrapper, and I loved it because I can keep up with my first year memories. Yes, even though I design everyday I still have trouble keeping those scrapbooks updated.

To get the full affect of this beautiful album I made a video. So sit back, grab a cup of your favorite beverage and enjoy.



Didn't you just love that paper line and the sturdy design of the album. We use chipboard for the covers and I can't get over all the flips, flaps, tags, and pockets!! I am still working out the kinks of video-ography (is that even a word?!!) but it's getting so much closer!! :)

If you loved that album as much as I do then make sure to connect with me I always have fun and exciting things going on and I love to post projects, tips, and tutorials so trust me following along is totally worth it.

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Monday. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment