Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Lemonade Mini PL + Desert Divas!!

Today I was a guest designer over at Die Cuttin' Divas where the theme is 3-D projects!! I am so excited because 3-D Projects could be anything from home decor to... let's say happy mail!! Which of course is what I made. 


This project was called a "Lemonade Mini Pocket Letter" and if you are unaware of these mini PL's then I am glad to be showcasing one to you now. These mini's are identical to the larger pocket letter except one key thing.. they are mini (or only 1 row!!) 

Being 1/3 of the size of the much larger cousin is awesome because it can easily become a quick project, or perhaps an entry point into the super addicting world of Happy Mail. 


I always love to throw in a little extra when I am making these mini PL's and with this one I found a really fun lemonade drink recipe card that I printed out. I then added a magnetic strip to the back of the print out so the recipient could hang it on their fridge and have easy access to quick summer drink recipes. I know clever right?!! 

Here is a closer view of some of my die cuts and pocket cards. 


The pocket cards are actually printed out from a free template I found online :) Shh... no one would ever know since it's printed on cardstock. 


Of course I added a pocket full of lemonade goodies including but not limited to die cuts, stickers, flags, washi, ect.. I also love to add a "letter" section on any happy mail that I send out. In this section I add a letter or piece of information about me along with something special (a tea bag, a hand made note book, some hand made tags or mini cards, ect...) 


If you are interested in checking out any more of my happy mail, mini albums, or other 3-D projects you can click on the links below. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Make sure to sign up to receive all my updates via email to ensure that you will never miss a project or lesson! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment