Thursday, July 21, 2016

CK: Alice's Birthday Card

This week over at Creative Knockouts we are celebrating Birthdays!! And There is absolutely no other way to celebrate birthdays than with an Alice in Wonderland card and a chance to score some free digi stamps!! 

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/StarStampz

Our sponsor this week is Star Stampz and they are giving 3 free digital stamps away!! Star Stampz has some awesome stamps to choose from, including the wonderful Alice Chibi stamp, which is what I used on my project today. 



Most of the stuff I used came from my stash. I know that the checkered DSP is from Carta Bella's Boy Oh Boy set and that I received the rub on sentiment in a pen pal exchange and while they are tedious at times I still love the outcome of rub on sentiments. 


Those lovely die cuts are actually from the Disney Classic's Cricut Cartridge. I grouped a couple of the stand alone images together and then I attached them and printed them out using the print and cut feature. I then ran them through my Xyron machine and had instant sticker/die cuts. 


The print and cut feature makes it so easy to finish the whole card that I just could not help but to decorate the inside. The sentiment is another rub on from the same set I used on the front (PSX Designs)and I think that it brings the Disney element back into the card and fit so well. 


If you love digital stamps as much as I do then make sure to head on over and check out what Star Stampz has in store and then (using their digi or not) come on over to Creative Knockouts and play along with us. 

Alice Chibi DIGITAL STAMP Instant Download


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment