Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Christmas In July: Taggin' It On Tuesday

So far my July has been extremely crazy!! Thank you all for sticking with me as I adjust and improve. Today I have a couple of wonderful new series that I would like to launch, one temporary and the other a little more permanent (at least I hope...) 

Let's start right off with the temporary, but ever so much fun, one called Christmas in July. Now, you might be a little familiar with this one.. everyone does it on every level.. so why be left out. 


See Christmas in July :) Who doesn't love a 6 month countdown?!! 

Next up. I was challenged the other day to create a number of holiday tags when I quickly realized that I had very little experience with hand made tags and so Taggin' it on Tuesday was born. I always love the look of a handmade tag and I would love to be able to add these to my product line. 

And so it begins. 


 I love the cluster look. Here's a closeup.


These tags were both made using a retired Holiday journal card set which I happened to pick up on clearance from CTMH. All of the cards, die cuts, and stickers were like $5.00!! Score!! 


Look how pretty those cards are! 

Well the baby calls me now... thank so much for stopping by!


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment