Monday, July 18, 2016

Another Set of Christmas Tags (TI-OT#2)

Thanks for stopping in today for my quick post. I have so much in store for you this week, I can hardly keep myself contained. But let's start easy and just see if I can get it all out and accomplished in one week :)

So, tomorrow I have a special surprise for you and therefore I am going to be posting my "Taggin
 it on Tuesday" post today, on Monday. If you missed the first "Taggin' It On Tuesday" post you can catch up on that one here.


I was a little lost when it came to piecing together the red square tag, but hey since I am so new to tag making I figured I would spend some time messing and playing around with them, and wah-lah this is what I came up with.

Much like with my first set of tags, this set also incorporates a lot of CTMH retired winter products from last year. I also used some extras from my stash (the blue paper, the white pearl ribbon, the lace ribbon, and those bells.)



Well I hope you enjoyed this quick post today. Make sure to stop back in tomorrow for my extra special post. Enjoy your Monday!

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment