Friday, June 10, 2016

Make It Happen - PL Layout

Happy Friday! Today I like to show off my layouts from the albums that I put together and it has been some time since I showed off a PL layout so of course that is exactly what I am going to do for you today. This layout is part of Doo's album and is a simple recap of some of my favorite photos from March. This kid is so photogenic and I love capturing his many faces and moods, so I hope you enjoy. 


The cards are from different kits and are embellished with some things from my stash. I am taking part in a DIY journal card swap so I have been playing around and practicing decorating them. Below I show you some closer views. 


I love these photos and that's what my top journal card is all about. 


That white card was actually made and sent to me as part of a swap and I could not resist adding it to the larger black and white card and making it part of this album. Isn't it so lovely! 

Well the baby alarm is going off, so I hope you enjoyed my post today and I hope to see you back here on Monday! Have a happy & safe weekend! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment