Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Just Buzzin' By Card

Well as mentioned in this post here I was recently part of a swap were the theme was to make three yellow and blue cards to swap with three partners. I do not use this color combination a lot and I never pass up a chance to play around and be challenged with new combo's so I quickly jumped on this one with my new "Bee" Springtime card ideas and today I have another card from that set to show to you. 


For this card I used the designer paper from The paper I used is from the Echo Park "Fine and Dandy" set along with the embellishments from (I believe) Jillibean Soup. That lovely bee comes from the adorable Teddy Bear Parade cartridge. Then I topped it off with a rub on sentiment which was part of a Bo Bunny Card Kit. 

Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my card. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment