Wednesday, June 1, 2016

3x3 Jackson Note Cards

Greetings! Man, is it hard to recover after a long weekend!! Or maybe it's just the new baby establishing a sleep cycle which leaves me with little to no sleep every night! But I wouldn't change a thing :) 

For today's card(s) I have decided to make a set of 3x3 note cards which are simply perfect for giving away in my bags of goodies...or snail mail...or pen pals.. whatever you would like to call them. See the thing is, is that I have become super addicted to making PL's, flip books, and many other small little gifts and exchanging them with other crafters.. it's SO much fun! And I needed something to write a little note in when I send out these goodies and wah-lah!! 


I used the Campin' Critters cartridge and I print and cut a number of different animal scenes. This was so extremely easy and is a great technique for batch cooking. I then used up some retired Jackson paper and there you have it, nice and easy cards in no time flat. 

Well I am off to put D-man on the bus. Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure to come back tomorrow to take a peak at my newest happy mail flip book! See you then. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment