Monday, June 13, 2016

DCD Challenge and A Hello Card

Happy Monday! Over the weekend I received so many goodies that it was really hard for me to wait until Monday to show some of them off... but I am teaching Doo patience and so I waited :) 

Today's card is a quick card that uses the new CTMH Calypso line. Now I was not totally in love with this line at first, but I ordered it anyway, and when I got it I quickly realized that it is a pretty line and it's so perfect for the summer. 


The dsp and the upper embellishment came from the Calypso line and lucky for me the rest of it came from the other goodies which I received this weekend. As I have previously mentioned I take part in a lot of different swap groups and lucky for me I had a swap partner who has excellent taste and sent along these fabulous tags and die cuts. Yay me!! I just couldn't resist putting them on this card to create a very feminine soft card for any occasion.

Also over the weekend I received a Facebook PM from Georgiana over at Die Cuttin' Divas with a really fun sketch, so of course I jumped all over the chance to play along with those ladies. Here take a peak at the sketch. 

  

Unfortunately their challenge closes today, but the nice thing about sketches is that you can use them whenever you are in a rut.. so I will tuck this one away with my other ones and maybe come back to it again on a rainy day.

I hope that you enjoyed my card for today and I hope to see you back here tomorrow for some Split Coast Stampers fun. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
Post a Comment