Monday, June 6, 2016

Good Times Flip Book

Today I have a really fun Project Life (well actually just simple journal cards) flip book to show you which I made for one of our swaps in the facebook group Swap It! This was a really fun and easy flip book to make and I am really excited to be showing it to you. 


For the front cover I used a variety of journal cards and embellishments from my stash. The whole book is made using various 4x6 and 3x4 journal cards which I have collected. 

I actually finished it off by adding that adorable bear which I got from my friend Janis during another swap :) If you couldn't tell, I love swapping with people. As you continue to flip through the book I put various flips and flops with goodies and letters throughout. 


When you open up the "Love This" card you have the following two pictures and ultimately you come to my Pen Pal letter.  



Then you can continue through the book and come to another couple of flips along with some fun heart confetti. Confetti is a really fun and easy thing to add to your snail mail, and who doesn't love adding shakers to things. I also love to add vellum because it adds such a cool look to the pockets. 


The "creativity" card opens up  to reveal the photo below, and of course some more goodies. 


I will work on putting together a couple of video tutorials for these flip books, especially now that I am getting good at them. So make sure to sign up to receive my updates via email so you can make sure not to miss anything wonderful! 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment