Friday, June 17, 2016

Eat Up Layout!

Thanks for stopping back in today. This last week was a super huge week for us since my oldest, Doo, finished up his year of Pre-K and graduated and my youngest, Moose Man had both his first taste of "real" food (if you can call it that) and also rolled over for the first time. So if you can imagine I am a pretty proud Mama today. 

Since Doo's graduation is this morning I decided to save that layout for next week and give you a fun and a little messy layout of Moose Man trying out his first bites.


I'm a little partial..but isn't he just the cutest?! Well good news is that I got some really awesome pictures of everyone feeding Moose Man, yes we love to do things as a family around here! I love the faces he was making!! Adorable!! And even though he made some yucky faces at us, he ended up loving the Rice Cereal and now gets really excited every night at 5pm when I sit him down to feed him his dinner. I can't wait until we try out some real food... can anyone say hello avocado!! 

Ok, back to scrapbooking. This layout has a couple of different things going on. I not only used Picasa to create a 5"x 7" collage, but I also handmade some stickers and some die cuts. This was my first time creating a collage for my layout and I am not sure why it took me so long to do this but it's a really great way to get tons of photos into a one photo layout. Speaking of which I used the Split Coast Stampers sketch challenge to create this layout. Here take a peak at the sketch.



I also mentioned that I made my own stickers and man what a time saver this was. So let's see pretty much everything except the sentiments was originally a die cut which I switched over and used the print and cut feature in Design Space. I then decided to run the whole page through my Xyron and applied adhesive on the back of it prior to cutting it, hence creating my own stickers as easy as pie.

Well there you have it one happy mama and one happy baby! Thanks for stopping in today. Have a great weekend!

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment