Thursday, June 9, 2016

CK: Fancy Flourishes - Hello There Card

Hello and welcome back to Digital Thursday over here at JeniLeigh Designs. Today we have a wonderful and brand new challenge over at Creative Knockouts where we are featuring cards with "Fancy Flourishes" on them. As always we have a wonderful sponsor Lemon Shortbread who is generously giving one lucky winner 3 free digi's! So make sure to come on over and play along. 

For today's card I have decided to use Lemon Shortbread's Cupcakes Delight Girl. This is such a fabulous image and perfect for a birthday card, which is what I made. 


I was practicing my coloring with this image and I swear I colored it over and over again like 6-7 times and then I picked my favorite one overall. Sometimes you just have to keep practicing until you get it.  The paper I used is from the Kaleidoscope line from CTMH and the sentiment is from a partner swap I took part in. 

Thanks for stopping by today. Make sure to come on over to Creative Knockouts and play along with us. The challenges run from Wed. to Tuesday :)

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment