Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Be the reason....

Hopefully you follow me and saw my wonderful Black and White mini last week, but if not then I have the direct link to it right here. The reason I bring up that beautiful project is because today's card was made as a compliment to that project. 


For this card I used a cut out card and strip banner from Carta Bella. I then dug deep into my stash and found some wonderful La Vie En Rose paper that I had from forever ago. I then decided to accent the front, keeping it simple, with some lovely silver beads. 


For the inside I added a white space for words (I wrote a thanks for swapping letter in there) and then I accented with the small flower from that same Carta Bella line. 

Thanks for stopping in today!

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment