Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Be Happy Calypso

Hello and thanks for coming back over and checking out my newest creation. Man, have I been extremely busy lately. We decided to paint the boys bedroom last week, because my husband was on vacation, and one bedroom quickly turned into the bedroom, hallway, and stairs!! Oh, my!! But we finished it, well most of it, we only have a little bit of trim left to pain in the hallway and man does it all look so awesome!! So in short, I just wanted to let you know that it's now summer so my posts will be a little here and there...but keep following me because I will keep creating!

For today's card I decided to play around with the new paper line from CTMH called Calypso. I am always so hesitant to purchase paper from CTMH because I never like the way they look in the Idea Book, but then I get them and they are always such beautiful and fun lines to work with and this one is no different.


Everything on this card came from the Calypso line. I wanted to create something fun and spunky to add to my dwindling card collection and you can never have too many "happy day" or "happy birthday" cards. Here take a peak at the inside, which is decorated with washi tape and a rub on birthday phrase (which actually came from a previous swap I did.) 


Well back to work, crafting, being a mom :) I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
Post a Comment