Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Vellum Thank You Card

Today I am sharing a wonderful card with a very pretty technique that is so easy to accomplish with just a little bit of patience and some basic tools. 


This card uses a basic white cardstock base which I took through my cuttlebug embossing machine. I like the way that it came out and embossing on a clean and simple white card always gives the card a little extra pizzazz. I then bean making those beautiful flowers which are stamped using the Wavy Blossoms Stamp set from CTMH. I stamped these in white memento ink and then I put a white embossing powder over them and heat set them. I then waited for the ink to dry (like 30 minutes just to be safe) and then I cam back through with my alcohol markers and colored the backs of the flowers. 

There you have it a nice and simple technique for you to head out and try on this beautiful Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you back here tomorrow.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment