Sunday, May 1, 2016

Sunny Days Challenge #6

I love these new photo inspirational challenges because they are so much fun to play along with and literally anything goes as long as you are inspired by the photo below...and what wonderful photos they are! This week's photo is super fun and screams summer, color, or even Cinco De Mayo to me!! But again your interpretation could be completely different..the best part is that no one is ever wrong! 


Since I have been so busy this week I decided to make a quick and easy card using those lovely colors. The first thing I did was to take a piece for 4x4" cardstock and I played around with my distress inks making various rainbow patterns. Once I had the pattern that I liked the most I went to my Cricut and picked a pre-made design using the "Cards Inside and Out" cartridge. 


And wah-lah a nice and easy birthday card for those moments when you are heading out the door and realize that you have forgotten to make the card :) 

I would love to see how this photo inspires you so make sure to come on over to Sunny Day Crafting and submit your own project. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment