Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Nautical Independence Day + Snail Mail

Today I have a couple of projects for you along with a Fusion Challenge that I submitted my card to. Yes I said card, but I do remember that today is Wed. and because of that I also have a non-card related project. I know that your day would not be the same if I threw you off the norm so early, so no worries I have you covered. :)

This card was inspired by the Fusion card challenge that ends today. I tried to use both the sketch and the image provided because I am so in love with the colors and the nautical theme! Here is the inside and the outside of the card. 


I used the Simple Stories "Sea to Shining Sea" accessories kit to decorate both the inside and the outside of the card. I also used some lovely paper that I have been hoarding in my stash for years. 

And as promised, my regular Wed. non-card related project for this week happens to be a mini pocket letter! I am so in love with these things and love sending and receiving happy mail. This particular project was made for a "Red, White, and Blue" themed swap. 


I am still new to making these, this is only my second one. With this one I decided to decorate the front a little bit more. When I make these I tend to focus more on the goodies that are going in them when I should focus more on both....presentation, presentation, presentation! But just look at those wonderful goodies...yes I did hand-make those little flags. 


 Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you were inspired to head out and create something beautiful! Make sure to come back here tomorrow for a Digital Thursday! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment