Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Just Bee-Cause

Good Morning! I hope everyone had an amazing and warm weekend! We were extremely busy running around and spending some much needed time with family. Today I have a card, which is actually a set of 3 that I am making for a Navy and Yellow card swap. 

The paper I used is from the Echo Park "Fine and Dandy" set and I set out to cut enough to make 8 OSW cards and then I got bored about halfway through and decided to save the pieces. I always find it easier to put all my card pieces into envelopes when I am batch cooking. This ensures that I can make my own cards really easy..on the fly.. you know if I ever get in a rut or anything in the future. 


The colors yellow and blue remind me so much of a nautical theme so I thought this bee (and the "Just bee-cause" sentiment covered up on the bottom) would be a good change up of the typical blue and yellow cards. Plus how could I resist pairing those papers together. This is such an adorable paper pack. 

Make sure to sign up to follow my posts by email so you can make sure to check out the other 2 cards in this set later on when I post them! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you back here tomorrow for a non-card project then again on Thursday for my digi project! 

Happy Tuesday! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment