Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Campin' Critters: My other true Love (+ Challenges)

Ok so I thought that the Create A Critter Cartridge was the best...and then.. I got introduced to Campin' Critters which just so happens to combine two of my most favorite cartridge themes into one! Why do I mention this? Well of course it's because today's card is inspired by a couple of different challenges and a wonderful raccoon riding critter. 


I know, so completely adorable, right?!! I decided to play along with the ladies over at The Paper Players where they are challenging us this week to use a bike. Now I have some wonderful pictures of my son riding a bike that I am waiting to scrapbook - hopefully coming on Friday! But I have been so busy with orders and projects lately that I have only had time to make an occasional card or two.. Thankfully so. So when I came across this little guy I knew it was perfect for a quick card. P.S. I also have a 3 card swap that I am taking part in so this will be the perfect start to that project. 

Anyway, the paper I used is a retired line from CTMH called Jackson. Now if you have been following me for  a while you know I went crazy for this paper pack when it first came out and if you are interested you can run back through and check out some of my older projects using it located here and here.

Now I mentioned that I am playing along with the paper players this week. I also happen to be playing along with the Mojo Monday sketch, which is a really super fun one, and the Cardz 4 Galz theme this week which is to use buttons.  So make sure to come on over to some or all of these challenges and play along with us.

There you have it for today, a fun card to brighten your morning. Thanks for stopping by and make sure to come on back here tomorrow to check out my Happy Mail creations for my upcoming swaps. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment