Sunday, May 15, 2016

Barn Yard Invites & Tags

Today over at Sunny Day Crafting we are challenging all followers to create something wonderful out of a fun country themed photo. Here check it out. 


There are so many different ways to go with this one. You have the white fence, the flag, the outdoors, perhaps a Memorial Day card or invite??! The possibilities are virtually endless! 

For my project I decided to create a fun birthday invitation along with a gift/thank you tag. 



Here is the backside, or front depending on your preferred method, of the tag. There's a cute little farm animal drawn out and placed on the bottom of this "torn" tag. 

I was initially looking for a barn that had great big doors on the front so that I could add the information about the party in that area.  But, I didn't find a design I liked and so I created one on my own. I ultimately decided to have the whole barn flip open, you can see this below.  



I used the Cricut cartridge "Yee-Haw" for the barn cutouts and "Country Life" for the "Farm Fresh" tag sentiment. The "Country Life" cartridge is really cute and has a number of fun country sentiments. 

The paper is from my stash and is some super old "natural barn" type colors. Think reds, yellows, white, ect.. Then the inside has a spot for all of your information! Yee-Haw!! 


So our link parties at Sunny Day Crafting run for two weeks which is plenty of time to create something wonderful based off from either our photo or perhaps even our keywords. Come on over and join in on the fun! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment