Friday, May 13, 2016

Amazing! ScrapMuch?! Sketch Challenge

Happy Friday, which is my favorite day in blog land because I like to focus on my passion, which is scrapbooking! Typically on Friday's I bring you a challenge related to scrapbooking in some way. Now there's pocket scrapbooking, digital scrapbooking, new scrapbooking, or perhaps even just an old time traditional scrapbooker, like myself. What ever type of scrapbooker you are, on Fridays, I am sure to bring you something that will inspire you in some way.. or at least I hope :) 

Today's layout was inspired by the ScrapMuch?! sketch challenge that just started up today. I love most of, ok all, of Laura's sketches and how her style forces me just a little outside of my comfort zone...every time! If you have not played along with us over there then come on over..this is the week!

Honestly though, this week, I am not sure if the photo or the layout inspires me more. 
Here take a look.  


This photo was taken at our Easter Egg hunt...yes I am typically a month of so behind on my layouts :) 
I love all of the expression that I was able to catch in this photo. This is a picture of the D-man and he is deep in thought...probably scheming up ways to get us all to head out and eat some ice cream after the egg hunt - at least if I know my "way too smart five year old" then this is exactly what he's thinking. 

Here is a close up of the entire layout. I am also so totally in love with this paper, which happens to be nothing fancy but fits all of the accessories and that photo so well. 


I love how the sketch forces us to use only one photograph. I quickly realized that I LOVE photos and I am generally very photo heavy in my layouts...well not today! 

Here's a peak at the sketch that inspired this layout. Remember you always have all month to play along with this sketch, or any of the other sketches, over at ScrapMuch?! 


Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to comment below and I will swing by your blog to see what you have been up to! Happy Weekend!


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment